MIDDLETOWN GRANGE FAIR
AUGUST 14- 18, 2013
DEPARTMENT 24 –
Antique Farm Machinery
Jason Smith - 215-206-7097 Mike Petrus – 215-942-8594
1. All Tractors must be in operating condition and should indicate the year in which it was manufactured.
2. Entries can only be operated at the discretion of the departmental management. Space will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. No riders are permitted on tractors UNLESS the antique tractor requires two people for its operation.
4. ALL unlicensed farm tractor drivers MUST have passed the 4H tractor driving safety course.
5. ONLY one tractor per class, per individual, will be accepted for judging.
6. For complete rules and registration form, please contact Don Bethman, as listed above, no later than August 10, 2012.
7. Registration fee $5.00 per tractor plus $1.00 for judging.
Class PREMIUMS $50.00 $30.00 $20.00
1. Tractors up to 1946 RIBBONS for 4th & 5th places
2. Tractors l947 to l959
3. Tractors 1960 to 1973
4. ALL ORIGINAL - "Rusty But Trusty" - (Judged by Department Chairmen - TROPHY ONLY)
5. People's Choice - Pick up your ballot at tractor tent & VOTE - TROPHY ONLY
6. Garden Tractors - Up to 1953 - TROPHY ONLY.
Best of show winner will be awarded a trophy.
Criteria for judging will include the overall condition of the tractor.
This Event Sponsored By
Gilbert, Wilson & Hunter
Certified Public Accountants
(215) 968-5838 ** FAX (215) 968-0547